APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR ACADEMIC COURSES
- Complete the application form and return it along with the registration fee, copies of academic background i.e. latest school transcripts/certificates, copy of the passport information page and copies of any previous visas issued to study in the UK.
- Applicants over the age of 18 who will require a visa must also provide evidence of English language level in a format recognised by the UKVI. (Applicants under 18 may be assessed seperately.)
- Received applications and supporting documents will be given careful consideration by the College and be replied to as soon as possible.
- If an offer is made, you will be sent a formal CONDITIONAL OFFER OF A PLACE, setting out the terms and conditions, together with other necessary documentation. Students may receive an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER OF A PLACE if they already meet the requirements for entry.
- To secure a place, the offer letter must be signed and returned to us with a DEPOSIT (usually a minimum of £3000). Please note that a place on a course cannot be guaranteed until the deposit is received.
- On receipt of the signed offer letter and deposit payment overseas students requiring a visa will be issued a CAS or Student Visitor Visa Letter dependant on which visa category applies (The cost of the CAS is £21 which will be deducted from the deposit). EU students who do not require a visa will be issued a Letter of Acceptance confirming the place.
Please send the application form to our Academic Registrar:
Miss Debbie Hughes
253 Wells Road
Fax: +44 1684 892757
Tel: +44 1684 892300