Abbey College offers special packages for groups (12 or more students) attending our vacation and academic courses.
Each of our group programmes can be tailor-made for each group, depending on what they wish to focus on, whether it is particular sports and excursions or even specific academic subjects.
- Group tuition
- Standard accommodation on campus
- All on-campus meals (lunch is not provided on full day trips)
- Two full day excursions per week (on a two week+ course)
- Basic welfare and healthcare
- Weekly laundry
- All course materials
- Internet, library and self-access facilities
- All mainstream on-site activities and social events
- End-of-course certificate and teacher’s report
Click HERE to see our standard vacation course sample timetable.
Click HERE is an example of a group timetable outside of summer.
Click HERE is an example of a 6 day timetable, Sunday to Saturday.
“My son is incredibly happy with the experience he has had, he’s made new friends and has learned a lot.”